Office information and hours
VCU Medical Center Ambulatory Care Center
417 North 11th Street, 3rd Floor
Richmond, Va. 23298
For appointments, call (804) 828-7069.
Neuroscience Orthopaedics and Wellness Center
11958 West Broad Street
Henrico, VA 23233
For appointments, call (804) 360-4669
Website: Neuroscience Orthopaedics and Wellness Center
Stony Point Orthopaedic Clinic
9000 Stony Point Parkway
Richmond, VA 23235
For appointments, call (804) 560-8945
Frankenhoff specializes in the treatment of hand and wrist arthritis, minimally invasive carpal tunnel surgery, Dupuytren’s disease, surgical and non-surgical treatment of tendonitis, repetitive use injuries, and all traumatic injuries of the hand and wrist.
Board certification and licensure
- Licensed, Commonwealth of Virginia Board of Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts Board of Medicine.
- Board certified, American Board of Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) in Surgery of the Hand
- Fellowship: SUNY Upstate Medical University Program at Syracuse
- Residency: University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Medical school: Tufts University School of Medicine; Boston, Massachusetts
- Undergraduate: Tufts University
American Society of Surgery of the Hand