Wilhelm A. Zuelzer, M.D. Professor and Vice chairman
VCU Neuroscience, Orthopaedic & Wellness Center
11958 West Broad Street, 3rd Floor
Henrico, VA 23233
For appointments, call (804) 360-4669
VCU Stony Point Orthopaedic Clinic
9000 Stony Point Parkway, 1st Floor
Richmond, Va. 23235
For appointments, call (804) 560-8945
Dr. Wilhelm A. Zuelzer specializes in sports medicine, particularly in knee and shoulder injuries.
Board certification and licensure
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Board Certified
- Virginia Board of Medicine Physician License
- Fellowship - Ohio State University (Sports Medicine) - Columbus, OH
- Residency - Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center - Richmond, VA
- Medical School - University of Texas School of Medicine - Austin, TX
- Undergraduate Study - University of Texas - Austin, TX
- Institutional Program Director and Distinguished Clinician Award
- Program Director, Department of Orthopaedics - 2002 - 2015
- Chief of Perioperative Services - 2009 - present
Dr. Zuelzer's research interests include safety/ERAS in the operating room.
To view listing of recent publications, please go to PubMed.